Did you know that the nose can be reshaped with dermal fillers?
It is essential for all cosmetic practitioners to continuously develop and improve their skills. This can be easily achieved by learning new procedures to add to the clinic and refreshing their knowledge of the current procedures . Our tear trough and non surgical rhinoplasty training provides you with the theory and practical injection skills to add this treatment into your practice.
The non surgical rhinoplasty with dermal filler is part the Tear Trough and Non Surgical Nose Correction Training Course. This course is for medics who have completed foundation and advanced courses with botulinum toxins and dermal fillers. Therefore all candidates will have a good knowledge of dermal filler products plus an understanding of cheek augmentation with dermal fillers which is part of the advanced cosmetic training course with toxins and fillers.
The nose is a focal point on human face and the most requested facial cosmetic surgery treatment. The use of dermal filler to provide a non surgical solution for nose contouring is on the increase.
Patients seeking surgical or non-surgical nose reshaping often have dimensional abnormalities such as the following.
- Excessive or inadequate nasal length
- Excessive or inadequate nasal tip projection
- Excessive or inadequate radix projection
- Congenital or acquired deformities (e.g. “saddle nose” or previous over reduction of the bony dorsum, the so-called “ski slope” appearance).
The excessive dimensions will need a surgical rhinoplasty whereas patients with inadequate nasal dimensions or minor deficits in the nasal skeleton would potentially be very good candidates for dermal fillers-(Dr Sotirios Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Article).
Advantages of Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Ideal for those who do not want surgery for whatever reason or may have contraindications to general anaesthesia
- Can be used in both congenital and acquired nasal defects
- Satisfactory cosmetic enhancement
- Can be used in conjunction with rhinoplasty surgery
- Minimally invasive
- Less expensive
- Less complications
- Potential for reversibility
- Minimal downtime
- Quick treatment
- Almost instant results
- Only topical anaesthesia required
Disadvantages of the Non Surgical Nose Augmentation
- Non permanent
- Limited range of application
- Skin necrosis or thinning
- Cannot correct nasal functional problems
- Cannot be used when nasal reduction is required
The image shows the injection of HA Dermal Filler to improve the contour of the nose.
Before and After Non Surgical Nose Augmentation
These are examples of non surgical rhinoplasty treatments available on the Tear Trough and Nose Correction training course. For more information about courses for the correction of under eye hollows and nose augmentation with dermal fillers contact KT Training. If you are a patient and you would like a non surgical Rhinoplasty or tear trough treatment visit the cosmetic treatments for training courses web site to register.
Before and After Non Surgical Rhinoplasty